Shawn M. Arsenault
- Summerside, Canada, CA PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND
- (902) 315-2433
- [email protected]
I work with a dynamic team with one goal in mind, the complete satisfaction of our current and future client base. Innovating and Improving the WorkLinks suite of products to create one of the most comprehensive and user driven HCM Solutions in the market place. Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities: „« I am responsible for generating insights related to our target customers, target markets, and competitors through primary and secondary research and analysis. „« Assisting with driving the product strategy, vision, and roadmap. „« Delivery of products from conception through launch and follow-on releases. „« Lead teams and manage challenging projects. „« Develop and manage business cases for portfolio enhancements and expansion in support of our company¡¦s strategic vision. „« Communicate recommendations to member of senior management.
This position focuses on providing technical consulting services to new and existing clients across North America using our Cogsdale CSM software and integrated Microsoft Dynamics GP applications, as well as other 3rd party software. These services include software installation, data conversion, technical upgrades, support services, all aspects of a software implementation. Key Skills: Effectively analyze, classify, and document customer technical and functional requirements. Analyze, diagnose and implement software solution, including technical issues related to database architectures, data and systems integration, network and system access and security. Provide Cogsdale application technical training to customers and end users, as well prepare and participate in knowledge transfer and training sessions for other team members and staff. Work with other Cogsdale Departments and employees, like Development, SQA (Software Quality Assurance), Management, Support and other Professional Services Consultants to identify and resolve issues. Prepare Installation, Deployment, Network Environment, and training documentation.
User-focused training program, Virtual Classroom
A+ Certification, and MCP
Having gained invaluable knowledge, experience, skills, and expertise, working for multiple rapidly growing international software and implementation companies for the last 7+ years during their biggest growth period to date.
Effectively analyze, classify, and document customer technical and functional requirements.
Analyze, diagnose and implement software solution, including technical issues related to database architectures, data and systems integration, network and system access and security.
• Extensive knowledge in information system and enterprises environments.
• 7+ years’ experience in Enterprise Resource Planning.
• Experience creating Technical design documentation.
• Experience creating Training documentation.
• Experience creating Installation and Configuration documentation.
• 8+ years experiences in installation, deployment, configuration and Training of Financial Information Customer information ERP systems.
• 14 years’ experience in the Information Technology industry, holding various roles and positions.
• Some proposal writing and pre-sales experience.
• 18 years’ experience providing Customer service.
• VPN installation and setup experience.
• I am referred to as a “Go to Person” by my colleagues and clients.
• End to end, business to business relationship building.