Producer/Videographer/Video Editor/Project Mgr.
The King's Touch Media Group
I am responsible for:
- Producing, shooting, and editing, high quality creative videos for corporate branding and storytelling.
- Communicating stories through video to customers for their clients.
- Pre-production: script writing, story-boarding, shot list creation, location scouting and ideating.
- Researched target markets that would benefit from digital marketing.
- Implemented creative and unique shots for special events/occasions.
- Brought in client base, negotiated prices, filmed events, edited videos and delivered an exceptional product to clients.
- Implemented public relations, social media and marketing for the company: business cards, website, Vimeo account, social media sites and brochure packets to reach clients.
- Created same-day edits.
- Production: Supervising onset activities and offset, camera operating, lighting, audio, script supervision.
- Post-production: editing; creating motion graphics with After Effects, encoding files for use on YouTube and Vimeo video platforms; familiarity with editing for social content platforms including Facebook and Instagram
- Creating using After Effects and Photoshop animated graphics for video and static graphics marketing materials.
- Maintain Video Production Best Practices guidelines and supervision of crew to create videos that align with company principles.