Senior Systems Engineer
Mainly responsible for FSI sectors, including banking, securities, and insurance industries. Also cover several large manufacturing accounts.
- My team (2 people) has been the tier-1 (top 3% in Greater China) team for two continuous years (2015 and 2016). I am also the member of 『TEAM of the Year』 at Greater China in 2016.
- The first VMware Greater China employee trained at VMware Japan Office. Four public speeches have been provided to share my learning.
- Provide internet surfing separation solution to several major banks, which includes VMware Horizon, NSX, Votiro (file cleansing), and Observe-IT (recording).
- Successfully delivered an integrated Airwatch MDM + F5 APM solution to one of the largest Securities enterprise. This project is to secure employees' email confidentiality at their BYODs (bring your own devices). More than 1,500 users are using this platform now compared to 400 users when the project was delivered.
- Closed the second phase of MDM project for the largest plastic manufacturer in Taiwan. There are total 28,500+ devices managed at this project.
- Closed the first WAS-2-JBoss project at one of the top financial customers. This project would have follow-up opportunities in 2017. This project is to assist customer expanding their application development capability at Java platform as well as to improve their CI/CD processes.
- Served as an subject matter expert (SME) at VMware CNA BU. Actively engage at this field because of my own passion. Received multiple talk/keynote invitations for this topic. I also maintain a blog at http://vmshare.blogspot.tw.