A Successful Technology Director with extensive expertise in Business Development, Client Relationship Management, and IT resource and infrastructure management. Demonstrated success managing solutions architecture development, project execution, resource management, as well as overall project lifecycle management. Well organized, results oriented individual with proven ability to implement standards, procedures, and processes that improve business functionality. Solid management skills, capable of leading and motivating individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environments. Exceptional communication skills, focused on building strong client relationships.
Jul 2013 - Present
Director of Technology
Responsible for providing technology leadership for both internal and client-driven technology initiatives. Utilizes strong communication skills and deep technical knowledge to architect and develop solutions for organizations; provides guidance and technology management to both internal production teams and clients. Serves as primary technology-based business development specialist, responsible for $1.25M/yr in sales.
Feb 2011 - Jun 2013
President and Director of Technology
Founded Mandias Consulting in March 2011 to provide web application and website development services to small-mid range businesses, as well as other local internet and new media agencies. Formed a consortium of other local web consultants to form project teams to take on larger and more elaborate agency-to-agency model projects.
- Generating sales opportunities and maintaining viable project pipeline
- Supervision and management of 3rd party vendors and consultants
- Managing projects and project timelines to deliver sites and custom applications on time and within budget
- Provided IT and technical consulting to a variety of small to mid-range businesses and web agencies
- Led project development initiatives to develop comprehensive custom applications for a variety of specialized business needs
- Application development in both LAMP and Windows environments
- Management of day to day business and bookkeeping tasks
Mar 2004 - Feb 2011
Director of Technology
Silver Oven Studios/InvestorFlow
- Supervised maintenance and operation of hosting infrastructure supporting 150+ distinct website and application instances
- Led SAS 70 infrastructure and process documentation efforts to successful completion of SAS 70 Type I report, and initiated Type II auditing process.
- Designed and Developed multi-lingual content management system for a multi-national, US-based Investment institution. The system allowed site administrators to easily control all site content in 5 different languages utilizing one secure interface.
- Created secure, multi-user, multi-tiered document management systems to allow private equity firms to securely provide due diligence documentation to prospective investors.
- Developed a robust, multi-site administrative portal for one of the world’s largest private alternative asset management firms, allowing them to control all static and relational content from a single administrative portal. The system controlled content for 7 separate business unit sites, while maintaining consistent relational data structures to avoid data duplication, and maintain data integrity while providing the flexibility to allow for different informational architectures for each site.
- Sat on Senior Management Board and helped to determine and implement high level company-wide technology initiatives.
- Successfully maintained client relationships throughout pre-sales technology discussions, formulation of site information architectures and technology plans, project development and content assimilation, post-launch training and implementation, post-launch site maintenance initiatives.