• Web-Media Manager • Interactive Designer • Visual Editor • Graphic Designer
Back in 1998, my fascination with film and entertainment media began to develop. Some local area films were casting background and PA’s for Hurricane Streets & He Got Game, so I quickly jumped on board. Throughout the years I’ve worked on many major & indie films, mostly behind the scenes. From between 2000-2006, my main focus was video and audio production. As time passed, I started to understand visual artistry much better so my web design fascination grew.
Since 2004, I have been utilizing my skills with designing several website on a freelance basis. Working with several smaller brand names gave me a better understanding of preciseness and attention to details. As of 2011, I’ve been mostly freelance working with individual entrepreneur and giving tutorials on basic HMTL development. I’m seeking a more stable opportunity, so more freelance and permanent project are top priority.
Salary and references given upon request for serious inquires.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Experience in the following: Web/Graphic Designer, Promotional Marketing, Video Production, Audio Technician
Red Star Media
Def Jam Enterpises
. PREVIOUS CLIENT DESIGN WORK .
- phresh.com | URBAN PROMO | created with CS4 Dreamweaver (undeveloped)
- adesina.com | MODEL & ARTIST | created with CS4 Dreamweaver / MS Frontpage
- raggamundo.com | CLOTHING DESIGN | created with CS4 Dreamweaver / Flash
- rashidajolley.com | R&B Singer | Created with CSS / Dreamweaver / JQuery