BI Developer / Analyst
After working for Eqstra/MCC Group for a total of 6 years, I decided to expand my skill set by taking time off. During this time I gained experience in among others things:
- The core concepts of MongoDB, as well as the cleaning and profiling of data in MongoDB.
- Cleaning, profiling, analysis and prediction of data in both python and R.
- Familiarity with statistical, machine learning and plotting packages in both R and Python.
- Parallel programming.
Whilst continuing to pursue data related studies and personal projects. I have also been working as a freelance consulate, completing several SAP BW projects.
- Data Driven Document(d3.js).
- NVidia Cuda.
- Hadoop, as well as the core concepts of disturbed processing.
- Streaming data from Twitter's public stream with the intention of gathering large quantities of data and using Big data style analysis.
- Analysing prosper.com's loan data to gain insight into the correlation between credit scores and other variables, and actual loan performance.
- Devolving a custom distributed processing system, with the intention of better understand the core concepts of distributed systems and benchmarking available technologies.
- Processing, integration and analysis openstreetmap.org data.