Client population 18,000 employees in EMEA Region, 13,000 in UK.
- Role allocated following re-structure of HR to the shared services business model. Senior HR Advisor on the AskHR helpline and drop in centre .
- Aligned to IB and Employee Relations advisors for London and Bournemouth, reporting directly into Area VP.
- Supervising 11 AskHR operatives who were each aligned to a business area.
- Providing management support, updating policies and provide MIS monthly to IB and Employee Relations teams regarding patterns of calls taken, suggesting training interventions for business leaders in the IB concerning HR policy and employment relations matters.
EMEA HR Data Team Leader:
- Responsible for the leadership and management of 12 Data Specialists based in the UK managing HR data for the EMEA region within the Bank Peoplesoft system.
- Developing effective business partnerships with key department clients and similar departments across the region and the US to deliver a seamless service and suggest improvements in processes and practices as well as complaint resolution.
- Liaising with Senior business Heads within the Bank resolving queries and providing information on MI with emphasis on cost centre allocations and other processing problems.
- Regularly meeting business managers to plan projects and agree timelines concerning system changes/cost centre changes or large data migration projects following TUPE transfers or general business changes.
- Travel to some regional locations to provide training regarding PeopleSoft enhancements, namely Paris, Milan and Geneva.
Key projects: Payroll Outsourcing project, Future Excellence Organisational Re-structure, IBM TUPE Transfer Project, CSC Integration Project, implementation of FSA/SFA compliance rules (Criminal record checks), Expatriate changes in hiring Recruitment enhancement project, EMEA cost centre restructure project.