Here are some of projects I am proud of:
1. Project: Lightify Home
The LIGHTIFY app is your mobile control center for the complete LIGHTIFY system. Save it on your smart phone or tablet PC and use it straight away with the LIGHTIFY lighting solutions. The app contains many exciting functions and settings, enabling you to customize your lighting.
You can carry out a wide range of modifications to your home and garden lighting at any time, playfully with simple wiping movements on your mobile device in a matter of seconds via the Internet from anywhere in the world.
Environment: Android SDK 5.0, Zigbee Electric Devices like Lights, Switch etc.
1. Developed modules like WakeUp Light, Vacation Mode, Fade On/Off and Sensor Integration
2. UI Implementation of the various modules.
3. Debugging and defect resolution.
4. Building app via continuous integration.
2. Project: Wattup
WattUp™ is a groundbreaking technology that will fundamentally change the way you think about charging your portable electronic devices. The WattUp wire-free charging system delivers energy over the air in your home, office, car or practically any other space you can imagine. Mobile, wire-free power management means freedom from cords or stationary charging pads, and the potential freedom from worrying about running out of battery life altogether.
Environment: Android SDK 4.4, Eclipse, Eclipse Plug-ins for Android, JDK 1.6, Google Maps, BTLE, NFC
1. Android App development for charging app.
2. BTLE and NFC integration for device registration
3. Debugging and defect resolution
4. UI designing of the application.
3. Project: My Feedback
My Feedback is an application which enables 360 degree performance evaluation within team with and without network. And Employee can see complete report of monthly evaluation.
Environment: Android SDK 5.0, Android studio, JDK 1.6, Realm
1. Web Service integration.
2. Algorithm to implement Hexagonal Grid
3. UI designing of the application.
4. Debugging and defect resolution
5. Database implementation for evaluation.
4. Project: StarMeUp
StarMeUp integrates different features in a gamified platform. From peer-to-peer recognition and reviews to continuous feedback and open positions matched with the right profile, we provide it all in a scalable, social, and interactive way.
Enhance social interaction between peers, identify reliable employees, and get up-to-date
metrics in a fast and easy way.
Environment: Android SDK 5.0, Android Studio, JDK 1.8
1. Material Design integration in the app
2. Google Sign-In integration
3. Debugging and defect resolution
5. Project: Urgent.ly Roadside
Urgent.ly is the next generation mobile roadside assistant solution to help consumers
anywhere at a time of urgency. Urgent.ly provides peace of mind, visibility of tow trucks location and capacity and cashless payment for consumer at the point of need.
With Urgent.ly, consumers no longer have to wait on the road at late hours of during bad
weather, they can see where truck is , estimated arrival time, identity of driver and they no longer have to worry about enough cash.
Environment: Android SDK 4.0-4.2 , Eclipse, Eclipse Plug-ins for Android, JDK 1.5 , Google Maps v2, Pubnub push notification, Addthis, Flurry Analytics
1. Involved in feasibility study of requirement and Effort estimation.
2. Application communication with web-service.
3. Implemented Invoking app from Background.
4. UI designing
5. Implemented Map module consisting, Location fetching, Address Geocoding, Direction Step parsing, Marker Rotation as per route, Route Drawing,
6. Debugging and defect resolution
7. Addthis integration.
Clarice Innovation Challenge Project:
Augmented paper photos that can record user's audio/video narratives using an accompanying app, store them over cloud and replay them as & when the users desire .
Environment: Android SDK 4.4 , Eclipse, Eclipse Plug-ins for Android, JDK 1.5 , NFC
1. Involved in feasibility study of requirement/.
2. Read and write information to NFC
3. UI designing
POC: MobileInsight (Hybrid)
Mobile Insight is a real-time field team support, reporting and intelligence application that instantly communicates store visit updates and issues between field and corporate team members, provides scheduling and analysis capabilities, and enables field teams to be more productive. It allows you to get rid of the paper-based or post-call manual data entry and redundant follow-ups, while upgrading to a powerful self-help tool that lets you get reminders, automate your action items, and manage your business on-the-go using your smartphone.
Environment: Android SDK 4.0-4.2, , Eclipse, Eclipse Plug-ins for Android, JDK 1.5 , Google Maps v2
2. Webservice xml parsing
3. Application communication with web-service.
4. Debugging and defect resolution.