SharePoint (MOSS 2007) Architect and Developer | Independent SharePoint Solutions Manager Consultant
SWEETEAR COMPANY used for I.T. contracts
Recent MOSS Implementations:
OneTouch Direct: WSS Administration, development of change management application with Corasworks.
PSCU Financial: Proof-of-concept MOSS and Exchange project.
Price Waterhouse and Cooper: MOSS/SharePoint tax implementation program.
Nikon: MOSS migration for high-end search-ability SharePoint portal for Nikon technicians.
Rohm Hass: MOSS performance enhancement, custom team sites.
National Retail Properties: WSS 2.0 migration to MOSS 2007, SQL 2000 to 2005 upgrade.
AvantAir: custom MOSS 2007 portal for flight and fuel operations.
Lead diverse IT projects from development through implementation and support for clients such as Wachovia Bank, Chrysler Corporation, Verizon, and Accenture. Responsible for project management activities, including resource and vendor management, budgeting, and risk management. Significant accomplishments include the following:
- Converted for Pasco County client 100 PDF forms into InfoPath and provided serial workflows into SharePoint MOSS 2007 to manage a paperless environment.
- Developed MOSS 2007 (SharePoint 2007) for Rohm Haas Company implementing workflows, collaboration out-of-box, deploying POC solution stores from I.T. Project management site to a record's management "governance" site repository.
- Lotus Notes/Domino transition to SharePoint MOSS 2007 implementation for Raytheon Company. Running analysis tools to setting mapping expectations transitioning from Domino to SharePoint.
- Installed, capacity planning and migration planning SPS2003 to MOSS2007 for First Advantage Company. 200+ Site collections. 116,000 ghosted or customized pages.
- Architected, implemented and consulted on SharePoint 2003/2007- custom web part development to SharePoint ERP strategy and project management for a billion dollar healthcare company (TYCO now Ceridian) consisting of 26,000 users utilizing SharePoint. Analyzed and developed workflows under K2 software focusing on HR document routing, authorizing and archiving.
- SharePoint consultant for ABC Studios in their migration from WSS to SharePoint 2003, along with Lotus Notes database conversion. Designed and Developed their 2003 SharePoint Portal- conversion process of over 100+ team-sites. Upgrade to SPS2003 for ABC Studios (Disney), along with using custom migration tools. Planned, managed and deployed all SharePoint solutions.
- Trained 25+ users for Wachovia Bank on SharePoint Services.
- Developed Records Management SOX compliancy SharePoint 2007 (MOSS) Portal for South Capital Company.
- Redesigned and implemented e-Government Portal Website for the City of Pinellas Park; designed web graphics, audited web content and developed new content guidelines.
- Implemented MCS and CRM systems for the City of Pinellas Park that reduced labor costs by $226,000.
- Developed Navistar web application for supply process management at Chrysler which now provides an online community decision-making environment for management, suppliers, buyers and engineers.
- Created data analysis programs for Chrysler inventory analysts to improve decision-making processes.
- Provided SharePoint Collaboration and Windows SharePoint Services training to numerous clients.
- Created and implemented a SharePoint portal solution for a large commercial real estate company; integrated existing applications and trained staff of 32 users and administrators.
- Led Global Budgeting/Finance project development team that reduced administrative costs by 55%.
- Provided client management and web development services for several Financial Services companies; solutions included secure EDI and secure online payment systems.
- Led 1.2 million dollar project to consolidate United Healthcare extranets and intranets; streamlined billing, hosting, maintenance and content management processes reduced overall costs by 45%.
- Managed and supported a full lifecycle implementation of an inventory and e-commerce Veterinarian software solution.
- Documented integration of .NET services, SharePoint and Crystal Reports.
- Advised Real Estate and Mortgage Industry professionals regarding development of targeted e-commerce direct-marketing campaigns.
- Evaluated clients' existing software, portal and web applications, business models and production processes and recommended solutions to increase ROI and produce increased profit.
- Developed web-based sales presentations; managed technical support for software demonstrations.
- Served as Adjunct Professor for St. Petersburg College-ICOT Center for web development and programming; developed curriculum and provided instruction for several courses.