Pharmanet/i3 is a world leading clinical research organization (CRO) with annual revenue of $900 million and more than 6,000 employees dedicated to clinical research in more than 30 countries.
- Coordinate the activities and deliverables of all study conduct partners
- Oversee Country Offices to ensure that Protocol and Monitoring Plan are implemented across investigator sites and countries.
- Ensure operational aspects of a clinical study meet time, quality & cost targets consistent with the Clinical Development Plan.
- Manage study management components of protocol level budget.
- Liaise with Data Management and protocol team in the design of data capture tools, review and approval of database design.
- Conduct country level allocation including country and study level feasibility assessments to ensure appropriate country and study site selection.