Software Development Manager
Managing a product development team working on visual programming for generative design and 3D modeling.
- Created strategy and roadmap for customer-centric software development, continuous delivery and product adoption in APAC region by building a large user community and partnering with them to get quick feedback on upcoming feature. The new culture of customer-centric product development approach led us win Autodesk Engineering Transformation award 2015.
- Leveraged product usage and quality analytics insight into actionable plans with measurable impact to organization.
- Developed a culture of innovation by leading and empowering the full scrum team of a product owner, scrum master, designers, principal engineers, software developers and quality engineers.
- Responsible for development and release engineering of Autodesk’s Technology for visual programming and generative design, targeting $150M emerging technologies business segment in Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC).
- Worked with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Legal, Licensing and Localization services team for a global release of the first version of product in 12 languages.
- Collaborated with Sales and Marketing team to evangelize the generative design technology and work closely with customers to drive the product adoption.
- Developed partnership with universities in this region to integrate Autodesk’s technology as a preferred computation design tool for their curriculum.