Software Development Manager
Managing a product development team working on visual programming for generative design and 3D modeling.
- Created strategy and roadmap for customer-centric software development, continuous delivery and product adoption in APAC region.
- Leveraged product usage analytics insight into actionable plans with measurable impact to organization.
- Managed a full scrum team of a product owner, scrum master, product designer, principal engineer, software developers and quality assurance engineers.
- Responsible for development and release engineering of Autodesk Dynamo Studio and Dynamo for Revit, a visual programming tool for generative design, targeting $150M Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) business segment.
- Coordinated with localization services team and development team to accomplish on time and within budget delivery of Dynamo for Revit in 12 local languages.
- Collaborated with Sales and Marketing team to evangelize the generative design technology and work closely with customers to drive the adoption of Dynamo.
- Developed partnership with universities in this region to integrate Dynamo as a preferred computation design tool for their curriculum.
- Rolled out an organization-wide employee apprenticeship program to foster learning and collaboration.
- Led the very first open source product development team at Autodesk. Worked with the build and release engineering team to integrate the development process with a continuous delivery model, that helped us create a large, trusted user community and get a quick customer feedback on upcoming features. Dynamo team received Autodesk Engineering Transformation award to recognize these efforts.