My current job role can be split into three main categories: web, social and press.
- Lead for the council's customer facing website using Jadu Continuum CMS.
- Training web authors to allow council departments to update the information on the website.
- Management of accessibility and broken links using Site Improve.
- Working with heads of service to lead on web based projects, including redeveloping the planning application process for planning and a monthly self care calendar for the public health.
- Using the website to further support campaigns and assisting other communications colleagues to do so.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics - providing up to date statistics for the senior leadership team.
- Main administrator for the staff intranet, including moderation of comments and publishing corporate news stories.
- Writing proactive press release to promote council services and achievements, such as the installation of high tech parking meters across the borough.
- Working with colleagues across the council to draft reactive lines for both local and national press enquiries.
- Managing journalists for the 2017 General Election. Organised attendance and supported them throughout the night.
- Leading on the internal staff newsletter and publication of articles on the intranet.
- Excellent knowlege of Twitter, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Facebook Business Manager and adverts, Youtube and Google Plus.
- Scheduling social media campaigns, both paid and unpaid on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- successfully used Facebook to promote council events, increasing sign ups and engagement.
- Regularly engaging with residents on local issues, referring enquiries and complaints to the relevant service.