A position in financial industry focusing on customer relations and leaderships.
Feb 2016 - Present
Assistant Financial Planner and Marketing Associate
Carnbrea And Co. Limited
May 2015 - Dec 2015
Kristy Pan & Co.
- Create customized spreadsheets for recording client's BAS figures, annual tax returns and wages; provided with a clear worksheets.
- Good knowledge of federal tax regulations; address new tax laws and legislation to ensure return accuracy.
- Acknowledge every transaction and asset what to do with each account.
- Effective in maintaining good customer relations, clients administration and being patient, can understand client's needs quickly.
- Coordinate daily office workflow; let client informed of every steps in their tax return process.
- Meticulous, great attention to details.
- Practical experience of handling multiple tasks, working under pressure.
Mar 2014 - Aug 2014
Through Road Newsagency
- Managing the operation of the news agency, recruiting, cash management, preparing reports
- Provide cordial customer services.
- Resolving customer concerns and dealing with emergency issues.
Jan 2013 - Mar 2013
Trainee at Department of Operation
Development Bank of Singapore
- Assist with the process of Letter of Credit and mortgage .
- Provide assistance with new customer registration and profile updating.
- Demonstrated the ability of proficient thinking and problem solving.
- Shown great attention to detail and time management skills.
Jun 2011 - Mar 2012
Boost Juice Bar
- Provide fast, energetic and enthusiastic customer services.
- Acquired experiences of efficient cooperation, coordination, further developed team spirit.
- Acquired basic knowledge of how a franchise works.
2011 - 2014
Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting/Finance
The University of Melbourne
- CPA accredited Accounting Major .
- Participated as student association committee.
2010 - 2011
Monash University Foundation Year
2014 - Present
NAATI INTERPRETER (II)
The National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters Ltd
Dec 2012 - Jan 2013
Citibank Young Talent Program
Citibank Hangzhou Xintang Branch
- Demonstrated a strong ability of analytical thinking, self-learning, interpersonal communication and team work.
Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint