SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC, Austin, TX
As project Coordinator I lead the project team, maintain customer expectations and drive projects to a successful conclusion. I manage security projects for the South Texas security team and manage a mulit-year enterprise wide security system installation contract with the City of Austin.
- Manage project team and subcontractors.
- Responsible for estimating, planning and executing projects.
- Project Contracts and related documentation.
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders and manage customer expectations.
- Identify deviations in scope and propose change requests as needed.
- Monitor actual project expenditures against project budgets.
- Prepare quarterly forecast for resources required, schedule, material requirements, cost, and revenue
- Water Treatment Plant 4 - Access, Video, Intercom, Gate Control, Perimeter Intrusion Detection.
- CTECC(Communication Technology & Emergency Communications Center) – Access, Intercom and Video Retrofit (Including Thermal Cameras).
- Austin Convention Center - Access and Video Retrofit & Video Wall Install.