* Documenting my experiences in freelance writing through my blog How to Live the Freelance Life.
* Creating the Frugal Foods column on Experts123.
* Writing on a variety of topics for Suite 101, Tiond and Y! Contributor Network.
* Writing articles for GardenGuides.com and eHow.com.
* Author of eBooks, eCourses, special reports, and many articles. I have also delved into creating Mini eBooks, and now eCookBooks.
* Ten years of experience in the homeschool field, which led to the writing of many articles and tips I also offer help to new and veteran homeschoolers both through email and in person.
* More than fifteen years in the childcare field, working with children ages newborn-13 years, leaving me with plenty to write about on the subjects of childcare, childrearing and running a childcare business, as well as activities, fitness and nutrition.* Helping low-income families, as well as others looking to live more frugally, for more than five years, first through a website, and now through the blogs Living the Low-Income Life and Frugal Recipes.
* To help low-income families through my writings and email.* To help freelance writers by offering them advice and articles, as well as other products, to assist them in their daily and professional lives.
* To write in as many venues as is possible.
* To writes works of fiction.