Jan 2001 - Present
Chesapeake Trading Co.
- Buyer for multiple departments ranging from women's clothing, accessories and bags to home decorating and gift items
- Cultivated successful exclusive relationships with several vendors and have made Chesapeake Trading Co. a shopping destination for both local and tourist shoppers.
- Established and execute all visual merchandising standards
- Participate in local events to further promote and increase visibility of Chesapeake Trading Company.
- Hire, train, and manage sales staff.
- Provide our customers with boutique quality customer service ensuring that everyone who shops at our store has a unique experience.
- Manage all daily store operations including store supply ordering, receiving and processing of merchandise.
2000 - 2001
- Managed small women's accesory boutique
- Managed company payroll and taxes for boutique as well as two other concept locations.
- Selected and purchased merchandise for the store.
- Built client relationships with shoppers ensuring their loyalty by providing them with quality service as well as client specific merchandise.
1997 - 2000
- Managed storeg day to day store operations including daily sales reporting, merchandise receiving and providing customer service.
- Worked closely with Company owners to grow the business helping to facilitate overall company growth.
- Participated in establishment of company-wide visual merchandising standards.
- Consistently met or exceeded sales goals for our store and received awards for consistent excellence.