Digital Project Manager
Mediasphere is a leading Australian e-Learning company which commenced operations in 2002 and was incorporated in 2006. Mediasphere provides training products and services to government, corporate and education sectors.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering projects against agreed scope, schedule and customer expectations. Doing this whilst supervising, directing and motivating a team of multi-discipline employees.
- Monitoring project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and proactively identifying solutions to address them in advance
- Escalating promptly any issues that may impact operations
- Producing project timelines, issue logs, requests for change etc.
- Managing client expectations by ensuring the delivery of the highest quality service
- Acting on client feedback
- Monitoring staff and team performance