Senior Manager, Business Development
- Report into the VP of North America Sales, managing and leading a team of 3 Interns, 21 Business Development Consultants and 3 Business Development Managers.
- Primary focus on new business generation within both the Skillsoft and SumTotal field sales organizations.
- Most recent accomplishments: grew new business logo production by 256% (year over year), increased annual order intake by $1.9M (year over year) and topped the field sales cross sell efforts by 20% with 90% less reps.
- Continuously exceeded monthly targets each month, achieving 110% or greater in monthly meeting targets.
- Built the bench strength to several business units within the organization with a 40% promotion rate.
- Created and implemented a successful onboarding program which decreased “time to productivity” by ~54%+ and an employee engagement and moral program which increased “average tenure” by 6 months.
- Partnered with Sales Operations, Marketing, Executive Sales Leadership, Sales Enablement, HR and many other functional units within the organization to drive process improvement throughout several major initiatives.
- Partnered with Southern New Hampshire University to assist in their Sales minor roll out, aligned to the Skillsoft Sales 2.0 methodology. Continuing engagement as an ambassador, coach and liaison to students and faculty.
- Assisted in the BDC global program roll out, provided ongoing support and interim coverage.