May 2014 - Present
Test Consultant - Harrods Bank
Sagacity Solutions Limited
- Analysis of Business and Technical Requirements to develop test Scenarios.
- Preparing Test Plans/Test Strategy and related testing artefacts.
- Write Test Scripts in dedicated testing tool – Spiratest.
- Identify and allocate test data to test cases.
- Perform Functional testing Systems, System Integration and UAT including exploratory testing as required
- Execute Tests and compare/document actual results to expected results.
- Raise Defects and participate in defect management triage.
- Prepare daily execution status reports
- Testing on data feeds and Spool reports from Data warehousing Tools for Regulatory/Compliance/Finance /General Ledger reporting.
- Testing on Engine feeds from the new and legacy systems for FSCS Single customer view reporting.
- Payments/Transactions Testing for Inbound Payment Processor and RBS Bank line outbound payments i.e. FPS/CHAPS/BACS/SWIFTS/FX.
May 2013 - May 2014
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Working within the Test Team validating the MS Office 2003 to 2010 upgrade and Windows 7 Migration.
- Planning, executing, monitoring of end-to-end functional testing.
- Reviewing and understanding requirements, functional and design documents.
- Analysis of requirements and test models to ensure sufficient test coverage.
- Preparing Test strategies and Plans, Test scenarios, Test cases and scripts.
- Effective defect management and reporting.
- Efficient test closure and documenting.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and working in a Scrum environment.
- Stakeholder management.
Jan 2012 - May 2013
Lead Test Analyst
Hill Dickinson LLP
- Worked closely with the systems and business teams throughout the project delivery life cycle ensuring standards of quality and governance are maintained throughout the test phases.
- Ensure issues are raised, prioritised and assigned in a timely manner and Escalate issues as appropriate to the test manager.
- Used SPIRA test for defect tracking and test management to document test cases, record issues and record test case execution results.
- Initial part of the Project was to test the data migrated involving various formats and latency tests from Old legacy system to the new one.
- Involved in analysing system design specifications and developed UAT Test Scenarios and Test Cases to cover overall quality assurance testing.
- Involved in daily scrum with test team and technical teams to ensure accuracy and completeness of test deliverables.
Sep 2011 - Jan 2012
Lead Test Analyst
Bank Of America
- Ensured full testing coverage (CIT, SIT, UAT) so that the solution matches the HLD/LLD and the Business Requirements.
- Responsible for Test Data Preparation, UAT Test Plan, determining UAT Test conditions, UAT Scripts into QC.
- Daily Test Progress/defect reporting, Defects meeting, Defect management and detailed test scheduling as part of script development.
- Responsible for preparing a summary of UAT testing results, defects (open and closed) for review at the UAT results approval meeting.
- Developed an action plan to ensure any outstanding issues are managed to resolution or processes developed to ensure they have no impact.
- Prepared Post implementation testing Deployment plan, Desktop Applications and Lessons Learned Template.
- Liaising with Technology Application Support and development team to resolve defects.
- Updating Project Managers and Business Analyst on testing and defects progress and Escalating high severity defects to the Project Manager.
- Clarify the testing related queries to peers, Reviewing test plans and test conditions and provide advice on test data preparation.