Sep 2011 - Present
- Work with all teachers and leaders in the school to help create an innovative learning environment from K-9. This included guiding instructional practice; assessing student needs; designing and implementing a long-term technology plan.
- Develop a CTF strategy across 5-9 that is working to implement CBE and Alberta Education CTF implementation and reporting.
- Facilitate professional learning opportunities around technology, inquiry and CTF, with a focus around technology integration, implementing Inspiring Education guidelines and development of scientific understanding through inquiry.
- Collaborate with Learning Leaders, Teachers and Support Staff to develop and implement transition plans to refocus the library to a Learning commons.
- Taught Grade 9 Math/Science/Humanities, Grade 8 Math/Science and Grade 5.
- Develop Special education planning and assessment, by creating personalized learning in the classroom, through math support groups and ELL specific instruction
Jan 2007 - Jun 2011
Elbow Park School
- Taught grade 3, 5 and 6 for my 5.5 years at Elbow Park School
- Technology Lead for the school, working with administrators, teacher and students to integrate technology into the classroom.
- Provided professional learning on technology for teachers.
Sep 2006 - Dec 2006
School District 62
- Taught is a range of school from K-9.
Oct 2004 - Jul 2006
Belmore Primary School
- Designed and implemented a long term technology plan, including pedagogical considerations, instructional goals and student requirements.
- Worked with teachers to implement technology across the school.
- Organized and implemented a technology upgrade, by consulting with district IT, vendors and district administrators.
- Created a technology integration schedule to ensure all students had an opportunity to meet ICT outcomes.
- Taught ICT to all students in grade K-6 across the school.
- Worked successfully in a year 3 team teaching environment.