Responsible for providing technical support for Jeppesen’s products and services. This include GPS downloads, Flight Planning, EFBs and Mobile Applications. Respond to customer technical support calls, emails, and internal escalations, resulting in a high degree of customer satisfaction. Also responsible for building and maintaining external support knowledge base, resources, and troubleshooting tools.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Serve as key technical support contact point for Jeppesen customers.
- Answer tech support escalations,calls, and emails in an effective, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Maintain working knowledge base and tech support internal troubleshooting websites.
- Send successful resolutions to management and work to develop CRM knowledge base.
- Travel to customer sites and industry trade shows, providing technical expertise and assistance.
- Respond to inquiries, answer questions, and guide customers, dealers, and internal staff through specific procedures to ensure the highest software performance and department goals are met.
- Respond to all inquiries for technical support within defined service level agreements. If research is required on any technical inquiries, communication with the customer is required to update the customer on the status of the request if an immediate answer is not available.
- Enter information into customer resource management tool in order to ensure proper tracking and metric reports are sent to development and/or appropriate business units.