Overseeing all aspects of IT Support Operations including IT infrastructure strategy consultation with Vice President-IT in order to ensure the appropriate IT support to the business operations. Oversee the Technical Support Services, Networking, Systems Support and IT Security. Ensuring the appropriate availability levels of IT Infrastructure with acceptable mean time between system failures as well as quick recovery times.Interact with project managers during project implementations. Ensuring technical resources are available to complete projects and implementations on time.
Manage routine IT Support including dealing with respective vendors, system down time, reporting on IT service levels, defining and tracking the IT performance.
IT Policy Management: IS Policy & Planning of Information Services, including development of internal policies and procedures, strategic workforce and Infrastructure planning.
Program Planning and Budget Formulation: Manage the annual IT Infrastructure Section budget submission. Provide analysis of cost management and performance management data.
Development and Deployment: Develop components of the company IT architecture pertaining to IT infrastructure development, standards, and practices. Provide technical guidance and assistance to HO and regional offices regarding implementation of application systems and IT infrastructure issues and practices.
As a PROJECT MANAGER (Transition & Operation)
In the role of Project Manager, worked within the different verticals of NSL Group. Responsible for managing large scale, high risk, high visibility (production support related IT projects). Performed all major accepts of a project management like project discovery, drafting and driving project plans, project sizing and forecasting, scope, time and budget management, risk identification, status reporting, closer etc.
· Monitoring program with respect to budgeted cost, demand forecasts, time over-runs to ensure timely execution of projects; conducting program closure meetings and addressing all the important issues.
· Defining escalation / response / resolution time for reported problems on the basis of critical.
· Successfully coordinated and managed the smooth knowledge transfer between onsite and offshore resources at the onsite locations.
· Monitor and record the performance of team members during the transition phase and provide feedback on the same to improve performance.
· Prepare agenda for steering committee meeting, record MOM and follow up on action items.
· Prepare dashboards to communicate the progress regarding scope, schedules, and cost to all stakeholders.
· Responsible to capture the lesson learnt and thereby implement best practices & process improvement initiatives to enhance quality of project deliverable.