Senior Developer SAP
- Architect and develop new applications depending on priority
- Participating in meetings with Functional counterparts to devise solutions
- Supporting existing applications and delivering solutions for each monthly cycle
- Review the functional design documents
- Review and apply OSS Notes as needed
- Administrator for all Workflow instances running in SAP System
- Working on Allocation management tool to load Shipment and Delivery data from ECC to APO - ( Modules SD and APO )
- Created complete end to end application with Webdynpro to facilitate Engineers submit requests for Boards and chips which are required for daily testing and development. This includes submitting requests, approvals , cost maintenance and sharing other vital information to Planners and Managers. ( Modules MM and PS )
- Created Use Tax Liability reports which derives costs , planned or actual incurred from building products. ( Module FI )
- Worked on deriving Storage Location and Shipping Point of Sales Orders and ATP them based on custom logic using Enhancements. ( Module SD )
- Worked on SAP UI5 application form creating Journal entries ( Module FI )
- Worked in CRM workflow applications on RMA approvals
- Created Reconciliation report to compare Production BOMS to Kit BOMS ( Module MM )
- Created program to perform Manual ATP on Purchase Requisitions based on custom logic. ( Module SD )
- Created Mass Update Utility using SAP Webdynpro Floor plan Manager to update Board Requests ( Module MM and PS )
- Created application to create Stock Transfer Order and Delivery with or without reference.
- Created a Journal Manual Entry Report which pulls all Manual and Auto created documents. ( Module FI )
- Created ODATA services for non SAP application to consume data.
- Created Demand Fluctuation report with Graphs and Bar charts in SAP FIORI WebIDE Templates and Java script. ( Module MM )
- Created application to mark Products for EOL and set up approval process within multiple teams to take a Product through the entire EOL Life cycle.