Chief Operating Officer
Job Responsibilities and Accomplishments
- Administration of the entire hospital departments and staff.
- Analyze Plan, Budget and Implementation of new departments and ideas regularly.
- Participated in decision-making processes to achieve hospital's mission.
- Ensured successful implementation of changes in healthcare matters.
- Involved actively in program and facility planning, budget preparation.
- Formulated and administered hospital policy.
- Represented the hospital at various professional and governmental organizations and meetings.
- Recruited and inducted Doctors and Para-medical ensuring maximum retention.
- Initiated and implemented new services to generate additional revenue to optimize profits.
- Carried out cost analysis, review of service, budgeting and operational procedures.
- Designed and implemented policies and programs for operational excellence to achieve company’s vision and mission.
- Promoted services to hospitals and other health care entities through public relation efforts.
- Developed, managed, and maintained high quality relationships with internal and external agencies
- Developed and executed operational strategies based on the operational plans