- Compile and maintain controlled hard copy records and related files of drawings, vendor data and engineering documents in the main library and archive locations. File and organize all documentation (hard copy and electronic) according to company procedure.
- To have a comprehensive working knowledge and use the company SFI coding system for all documentation.
- Transmit documentation (hard copy and electronic) to rig locations (shore based office and rig installation), and track receipt of same.
- Coordinate and work closely with project document control personnel to ensure that the document control processes and procedures are consistently and accurately applied across all projects.
- Confer with project document control staff and engineering personnel to resolve discrepancies and compile required changes to documents. Post changes to electronic and physical records, releases documents, and notifies affected departments.
- Ensures compliance with legal requirements and provides staff with effective, easy-to-use processes for maintaining and retrieving information vital to department and company objectives.
- Act as a single point contact for all document control matters – queries, filing, retrieval etc.
- Examine documents, such as manuals, drawings, change orders, and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data where possible or request specific technical expertise as required.
- Monitor the distribution and reconciliation of documentation processes.
- Prepare requests for reproduction of documents involving scanning, creation of CDs and file manipulation.
- Provide support for QHSE Department to include offshore and shore-based Quality and Safety Audits
- Responsible for developing and maintaining quality systems along with compliance targets including; Quality Control Manuals, Legal Registers
- Preparing and analyzing information for the purpose of Management Review
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to senior managers on performance