Emaar Properties, PJSC
Role and responsibilities while working on the Emaar-Bawadi JV mixed-use project, a US $24 Billion partnership to develop 70 Million sq. ft of land included:
- Research and evaluate various hotel operators/ brands to meet overall business plan and master plan objectives.
- Assist in establishing projected ADRs, Occupancies, RevPARs, Sellable Areas & Total Constructable Areas for project feasibility.
- Assist in negotiating management terms and conditions with various operators/ brands.
- Assist legal counsel in the creation of Letter of Intents and Definitive Agreements.
- Research and evaluate offering options related to hotel rooms and branded residences and/or serviced apartments.
- Review and analyze overall soft and hard cost budget estimates.
- Review local governing authority regulations for hospitality developments.
- Extensive research and evaluation of potential design and specialist consultants.
- Research and maintain database of current and future trends in hospitality developments.
The above responsibilities were performed for: - One (1) 125-rooms boutique golf resort 5-star hotel, Two (2) 300-rooms & 400-branded residences 5-star hotels and One (1) 1,000-rooms & 1,000-branded residences 5-star mega hotel.