VP - Internal Audit
- Undertaking risk assessment of different entities/functions and developing an audit plan.
- Leading end to end audits. Deciding the scope of audit, assessing the design and operating effectiveness of controls, discussing the identified control gaps with stakeholders and reporting through audit report.
- Reviewing work of subordinates and providing guidance.
- Continuously monitoring key risk indicators through meetings and targeted reviews. Working collaboratively with stakeholders in the early identification of emerging control issues and reporting them through continuous monitoring reports and targeted review reports.
- Liaison with the regulators and external auditors on various matters.