- Deshmukh S., Thakur G., Kumar N., Raghu H V.,Kaur G., Pradeep Kumar, Balhara M., Kouser S., and Vinay Singh.(2013). “Screening Of Enzyme Based Assay For Detection Of Enterococci In Milk” International Symposium on Frontier discoveries and innovations in microbiology and its interdisciplinary relevance (FDMIR-2013) during 17-20th Nov 2013 at MDU, Rohtak, India.
- Deshmukh S., Thakur G., Kaur G., “Detection of Enterococci in milk” National Referral Centre for Milk Quality Assurance.(National Agricultural & Industrial Project-India-2014).
- Getika Thakur, Shailesh Deshmukh and Naresh Kumar. (2013). “Conventional and Rapid Methods for Detection of Enterococci in Dairy Products”. Training Programme on Current quality concepts for ensuring safety of livestock products held at NDRI karnal on 8-20th April, 2013.Pp 160-165.
- Thakur Geetika, Deshmukh Shailesh, Balhara Mandeep, Kaur Gurpreet, Naresh Kumar (2014). “Chromogenic Based Novel Liquid Medium for Detection of Enterococci in Milk”, Elsevier-Journal of Microbiological Methods.
- Thakur Geetika, Deshmukh Shailesh, Raghu H V., Balhara Mandeep, Kaur Gurpreet, Naresh Kumar (2014). “Chromogenic Based Novel Liquid Medium for Detection of Enterococci in Milk” Brazilian Journal of Microbiology.
- Kouser S., Balhara M., Raghu H V., Kumar N., Thakur G., Lawaniya R., Khan A., Deshmukh S. and Sharma P. K. (2013). “Two stage enzyme assay for detection of Listeria monocytogenes in milk products”. International Symposium on Frontier Discoveries and Innovations in Microbiology and Its Interdisciplinary Relevance (FDMIR-2013) during 17-20th Nov 2013 at MDU, Rohtak, India. Pp. 313.
- Raghu HV., Naresh Kumar., Geetika thakur,Mandeep Balhara, Ramakant Lawaniya, Pradeep Sharma, Alia Khan, Avinash, Nimisha,Shivani Arora , Vinay Kumar singh, Shabnam Kouser, Shailesh Deshmukh (2013).
“Innovative Test Kits/Assay for Microbiological Quality Assurance in Dairy Industry”, 27th National Training Manual on Innovative Approaches in Processing and Packaging of Milk and Milk Products, Pp124.
- Reviewed Dairy Microbiology Division subjects developed for E-course of B. Tech. (D.T.) under National Agriculture & Industrial Project, New Delhi.