ADMINISTRATION & CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
- Direct wide range of office procedures including administration, bookkeeping, customer service, scheduling, event planning, and special projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to build positive and productive office teams.
- Leverage outstanding organizational and analytical skills to evaluate and revise administrative processes and improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Outstanding communication skills to build rapport with clients and employees at lateral and executive levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint), and Internet research and applications.
- Fluent in Arabic and English .
2014 - 2015
Account Advisor - General Motors (GMME)
- Own and manage the client relationship, resolving calls efficiently and effectively. Ensure services level agreements are met and maintained.
2015 - 2016
Account Advisor - Careem Egypt
- worked as customer service and handling all operation cases
- Resolved client complaints and answered inquiries as needed.
- Assisted with training new agents in product knowledge , systems and office equipment.
2008 - 2012
Bachelor degree in Business Administration (Accounting)