Arabian Oryx Travel & Tourism LLC
- Making Leisure Holiday Packages as per the customer requirements.
- Handling of group bookings - involving cut-off dates, blocking, accuracy of rates and booking policies.
- To ensure customer delight and to support the achievement of the itinerary.
- To effectively communicate with the client throughout the booking process, ensuring we have the full understanding of the guests' requirements and identify areas for future business opportunities and to promote repeat business.
- To ensure correct charges are in place on all agreements and credit control standards are adhered to.
- Processes reservations by email, telephone or our Online B2B portal.
- Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans required by the Travel Agents.
- Knows the credit policy of the hotels and Travel Agents and make entry in the Back Office system.
- Working on i-Travel 3.0 Back Office Software for Travel Management Companies.(Pro-user)
- Processing UAE Tourist / service Visas for the passengers.