Project Name : Claim Intake
Client : Liberty Mutual–USA
Location : Chennai
Role : Senior Program Analyst
Environment : UNIX
Project Description : Liberty Mutual’s Commercial Markets Claims processing for both Personal Lines (PL) and Commercial Lines (CL) are handled in this application. The line of business includes property, Workers compensation, Auto and general liability. The application deals with Reporting a claim, Wage compensation, Internal and external reporting, First Report of Injury, Integrated customer access management etc. This is a 24/7 application with no downtime.
Technologies: UNIX, Sybase, Oracle
The Online System used extensively and consists of the following modules:
- Claim Management
- Wage compensation
- Customer Account Management
- Reporting Claim
- Service Center Operational Optimization Tracking and Reporting
- First Report of Injury and their distribution to the intended customers
- Claim gets registered through the application, and claims related to Workers compensation flows downstream to ExPRS. Property, Auto and general liability related claims moves downstream to VIA Claim Center.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitored and executed scheduled/requested jobs in CA-ESP Workstation on Midrange environment.
- Analyzed and determined priority to escalate failed jobs in a shortest possible time resolution to deliver a regular production cycle without delay.
- Reduced processing time by analyzing job schedules and implementing appropriate modifications.
- Receives and manages applications related complaints; records, prioritizes, follows up, reports, resolves or assigns to ensure timely and adequate closures.
- Develop, execute and follow IT operational policies, standards and work instructions for customer support.
- Followed daily workload process, monitored timely starts of downstream feeds, and investigated and expedited any delays.
- Responsible for the implementation of batch schedules.