Project Name : Financial Crime Management
Client : 150+ Banks in USA
Location : Chennai
Role : Senior Programmer Analyst
Environment : UNIX, Windows
Project Description : Liberty Mutual’s Commercial Markets Claims processing for both Personal Lines (PL) and Commercial Lines (CL) are handled in this application. The line of business includes property, Workers compensation, Auto and general liability. The application deals with Reporting a claim, Wage compensation, Internal and external reporting, First Report of Injury, Integrated customer access management etc. This is a 24/7 application with no downtime.
Technologies: UNIX, Sybase, Oracle
The Online System used extensively and consists of the following modules:
- Claim Management
- Wage compensation
- Customer Account Management
- Reporting Claim
- Service Center Operational Optimization Tracking and Reporting
- First Report of Injury and their distribution to the intended customers
- Claim gets registered through the application, and claims related to Workers compensation flows downstream to ExPRS. Property, Auto and general liability related claims moves downstream to VIA Claim Center.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the application – Issue coordination, support etc.
- Job monitoring via ESP workstation tool and analyzing server logs via blade logic tool and Informatica.
- Receives and manages applications related complaints; records, prioritizes, follows up, reports, resolves or assigns to ensure timely and adequate closures.
- Develop, execute and follow IT operational policies, standards and work instructions for customer support.
- Data fixes.
- Handling Production and Test abends.
- Exception mail handling.
- Coordinating with onsite team effectively whenever needed.