Grameen Phone Ltd.
Core Capacity Optimization:
- Core node soft end Configuration MSC, TSC, MSC Server.
- Media Gateway Configuration( DS BUNDLE creation, TDM Termination Group creation, Virtual media gateway creation)
- Sigtran definition (MTP2 Termination Point, M3U Associations, MTP3b Access Points,MTP3b Signalling link sets, MTP3b Signalling route sets), scripting.
- Association, M3UA routing, IP and R2 signaling in MSS end.
- Fault handling in Media Gateway end.
- C7 definition and Activation in core nodes.
- HSL activation and Migration in core nodes.
- PCM/ E1 definition and configuration in core node, giving Traffic to E1, route creation.
- All fault handling related to E1 addition, deletion and migration.
- Conversion of all kinds of SNTs in MSC and BSC
- REHOMING, new node loading, node off loading.
- Fault handling and smooth expertise in site shifting.
- LAC Change in MSC.
- E1, C7 configuration and migration with Other PLMN/Operator.
- Command handling, CNA and OPS based task.
- Modification, Addition & Deletion of Radio network parameters using OSS . Consistent adaptation of Cell & Cell related parameters by using Cellular Network Administration (CNA) to achieve & maintain high performance of the network.
- Performing cell migration from one BSC to other using OSS applications like CNA, OPS.
- Multi dropping/Cascading of BTS.
- GPRS configuration in BSCs.
- Addition of TRX in BTS ( Ericsson 2202 and 2206 Caninet)
- Integration: Ensure Roll out BTS Transmission route, New node and Core network capacity integration (Switch & SDH path configuration i.e. BSC, MSC, MGW & SDH MUX like SMA, HiT7070, HiT7050 ), and interconnectivity with other operator
- Optimization: Ensure entire Transmission network‘s SNCP to overcome network outage due to single point of failure and re-arrangement of Transmission network for capacity finest utilization