Provide information technology strategy, architecture and advisory services to the U.S. and Canadian federal government. Co-developed identity and access management (IAM) practice for Gartner Consulting to offer to US and Canadian Federal Government and worldwide commercial clients.
- Provided advisory services for the identification and management of risks associated with the federal applications' authentication process and mapped risks to the assurance level based on the U.S. e-authentication guidance.
- Served as a trusted advisor, IV&V partner and a planner to the largest IAM project. Led the identification of project issues performing root cause analysis, as well as developed & reported recommendations that met client needs. Developed and reviewed verbal and written project communications.
- Provided IAM strategy recommendation across HSPD-12 program management, technology and process.
- Performed a cost benchmark for PKI based credential management solution
- Authored Gartner research paper on IAM Maturity Assessment Model
- Created the IAM business development plan and marketing collateral, and presented the same to the executive and regional leadership group
- Identified new business opportunities, led sales pursuits and developed winning proposals and statement of work
- Won June 2008 Employee-of-the-Month Award for outstanding performance including presenting at IAM Summit and co-developing $2 mil IAM consulting offering