Black orchid is an pop-culture fashion brand aimed towards positive muslim and ethnic representation and women empowerment. Black orchid's distribution streams are through e-commerce, consignment, wholesale and fashion shows and events.
Achievements: featured on CBC news (National and Local), Metronews, Flare Magazine and Ryerson university News.
- Fully manage value chain
- Manage projects according to timeline and seasonal changes.
- Drive sales by developing business strategies, marketing plans and merchandise assortments.
- Managed budgets and financial plans.
- Displayed and presented clothing and merchandise for fashion shows
- Design new products to fit with the brand image
- Built a reputation of credibility and responsiveness with customers
- Develop e-commerce website and create ongoing content
- Collaborated with artists and bloggers/social media public figures to effectively elucidate The Black Orchid brand and merchandising standards.
- Manage Social media/ create creative content