Senior business development manager-3pl/Aviation and Freight Forwarding
- Heading the 3pl and the last mile silo product.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to my portfolio of accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Develop trusted advisory relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare and maintain reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.