- Achieving regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meeting regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national and at times international objectives.
- Maintaining and expanding customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommending products and services lines by identifying new business opportunities, and/or product, and service changes; surveying customer/prospect needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishing sales and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
Shah Aasim Zafar
Manager-Operations and Business Development
- Dubai U.A.E