- Directing, managing and coordinating logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service activities.
- Leading and directing strategic planning for logistics and customer services.
- Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, defining departmental strategies for appropriate inventory levels.
- Develop and maintain transportation system on domestic and international freight that ensures business needs are met.
- Manage customer service activities including order entry, customer satisfaction, interface with all internal and external departments and quality ensuring customer service creates competitive advantage in marketplace including resolving critical customer complaints.
- Create, manage and achieve the overall logistics and customer service department budgets.
- Develop and lead Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
- Ensure Company is in compliance with laws and regulations regarding transportation, including hazardous materials.
- Resolve any legal issues pertaining to transportation/distribution.
- Ensure Logistics Department complies with ISO 9002 requirements.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Participate in personnel development at all levels through talent acquisition, performance management, providing opportunity for high performers, education, communication, expectation setting, and self-actualization.
Shah Aasim Zafar
Business Development Specialist
- Dubai U.A.E
- [email protected]