SharePoint Developer / Consultant
- Designing & Developing SharePoint applications to meet user requirements and industry standards.
- Involvement in requirement gathering process to provide feedback on SharePoint related requirements.
- working as SharePoint consultant to help customer to select a preferred system for intranet development.
- Working closely with clients to make sure meeting the expectations.
- Training clients on how to use SharePoint to maintain intranet and preparing training manuals.
- Cost and time estimation of new SharePoint related tenders.
- Maintaining internal leave, purchase request system and sharepoint administration/support.
- Developed SharePoint Online intranet with out of the box web parts and 3rd party apps.
- Implemented branding solutions for different departments in an organisation with a goal to clearly define the functionality of each department along with company’s standard and policies.
- Developed Powershell scripts to automate deployments which reduced the future deployment effort.
- Configured out of the box web parts to reduce the development time and maintenance effort.
- Developed a data migration utility for a client to transfer data from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Used SharePoint 2013 features to migrate data from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.