Disaster Assistance (Department of Attorney General)
- Public facing responsive website for department of Attorney General built in SharePoint 2010.
- jQuery AJAX and Web API used for fetching information from sharepoint lists and displayed on the client side.
- Used content editor web part to render HTML and used jQuery to parse and display API returned JSON.
- Type ahead search used to give user easy access to information they are looking for.
- Powershell script used for solution deploying and upgrading existing solution.
- Followed best practices to to achieve greater level of accessibility.
Responsibilities: Worked as analyst programmer, designed the architecture, developed complete application and helped client on-site in deployments.
SharePoint Migration (Springfield Land Corporation)
- Migrated content from sharepoint 2003 database to sharepoint 2010.
- Used SQL Server database as source and SharePoint 2010 server API for content and security group migration.
Responsibilities: Worked as analyst developer.
Intranet Development (Rio Tinto)
- Worked on client side implemented SharePoint 2010 branding sites for Compliance and Group Audit & Assurance departments.
- Configured out of the box no code solutions.
- Staff onsite training on how to maintain and add new features in intranet.
Responsibilities: Worked onsite and consultant, designed the architecture, developed complete application and delivered training.
Intranet Development Office 365 (BlastOne)
- SharePoint Online Intranet developed for BlastOne.
- Created content types and columns with parent and child relationship to reduce the duplication.
- Quick links section created to display links based on the current user's country.
- Search web part used to display news items and events based on user's country.
- Created a page library with multiple content types to store approximately 80k products.
- Views and filters used to overcome the list threshold limit.
- Custom page layouts created in SharePoint designer to show product information along with multiple content query parts to aggregate data from multiple connected lists.
- Search result item template customised to display product image and related information.
- Added a subscription option on every product page and document and used content query web part to display subscribed content on home page.
- 3rd party weather APP used to display weather of different offices around the world.
- Yammer APP configured and displayed on department's landing page.
- Used CSOM to upload 50k products from excel spreadsheet to SharePoint pages and documents library and created metadata fields.
Responsibilities: Worked as developer, designed the architecture, delivered training and prepared helping material.
Intranet Development (Tafe Riverina)
- SharePoint 2016 Intranet developed for Tafe Riverina.
- Out of the box content query web part used to fetch information from different sites and lists and displayed on different pages.
- SharePoint out of the box announcement tiles list used to display important link on home page and customised look and feel using CSS and jQuery.
- 3rd party events APP used to display events maintained in a list.
- Blog template used to create a news site and search web part used to display news items on the home page.
Responsibilities: Worked as developer, designed the architecture and completed application according to wireframes.
Intranet Development Office 365 (Change2020)
- SharePoint Online Intranet developed for Change2020.
- SharePoint out of the box tiles list used for displaying clients.
- 3rd part APP used to display announcements in a carousal on the home page.
- One drive sync for multiple document libraries.
Responsibilities: Worked as analyst programmer, gathered requirements, designed the architecture, helped client to achieve more out of the box, delivered training and prepared helping material.
www.foetex.dk / www.salling.dk
- Foetex and Netto are SharePoint 2010 public facing applications.
- Developed custom master page, content types, page layouts and site columns.
- Used JSON and jQuery for displaying data at client side.
- Supports English and Danish languages.
Responsibilities: Worked as developer, bug fixing and scrum.