Director of Investments
National Real Estate Company, Kuwait-UAE
- Deal Execution: Evaluate and structure investment transactions, lead legal review and negotiation and prepare material for internal approvals.
- Portfolio Management: Actively manage existing portfolio of investments through comprehensive tracking and analysis to enable fact-based decision making and alignment with the organizational strategy.
- Strategy: Formulate investment strategy by identifying growth opportunities, geographies and segments.
- Business Development: Build relationships with external investors and partners to maintain long term pipeline of potential investments, acquisitions and joint venture opportunities.
- Management: build and manage an investment team to analyze, finance, manage and close real estate investments.
- Leading the investment in the Reem Mall (US$1b super-regional mall) located on Abu Dhabi's Reem Island; responsible for originating and structuring debt and equity financing.
- Overseeing and providing guidance as board member of MIH, a joint venture with Corinthia Hotels International valued at US$350m.
- Managing existing portfolio of real estate investments valued at US$500m across Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, and UAE.