Lead Analyst, Ops
Lending Infrastructure, GE Capital
Simplified processes and managed projects aimed at strategic improvements to the Commercial Lending Center of Excellence (COE).
- Responsible for leading project efforts in enhancing the IT infrastructure required to support the Commercial Lending Operations COE business platform(s), as it relates to process modification, application simplicity, and efficiency.
- Interviewed stakeholders and performed analysis related their business requirement.
- Created scope statements and business cases.
- Negotiation and influenced to align business teams around common business goals and practices.
- Developed subject matter experts (SMEs) and drove employee engagement to source opportunities for simplification enhancements for Lending COE applications.
- Supported the customer facing online banking strategy by working with the marketing and technology development teams to implement the consumer application strategies related marketing and product management
- Demonstrated success record of completing projects involving the delivery of mobile and web applications, including supporting off-shore application delivery.
- Provided growth opportunities to process owners’ by engaging their participation in business requirement documentation.
- Collaborated with internal and external technology teams to launch, support and monitor new e-Commerce initiatives that reinforce internal and external customer objectives.
- Led cross-functional teams in re-engineering business processes to have a cost effect on financial lending and operational functionalization.