MCLA Computer Helpdesk
- Support computer lab software applications and hardware.
- Provide support for MCLANET account activation / management.
- Maintain all lab equipment including printers and projectors.
- Monitor and enforce proper lab usage with all users.
- Be the primary point of contact for student-related IT support issues.
- Assist students with network-related hardware and software problems (e.g., connecting to the dorm network or wireless network).
- Facilitate and/or administer the repair of student computers.
- Answer student phone calls and provide tech support via phone.