To begin an exciting new career upon completion of my Bacholer's degree
Nov 2006 - Present
MCLA Computer Helpdesk
- Support computer lab software applications and hardware.
- Provide support for MCLANET account activation / management.
- Maintain all lab equipment including printers and projectors.
- Monitor and enforce proper lab usage with all users.
- Be the primary point of contact for student-related IT support issues.
- Assist students with network-related hardware and software problems (e.g., connecting to the dorm network or wireless network).
- Facilitate and/or administer the repair of student computers.
- Answer student phone calls and provide tech support via phone.
Oct 2005 - Sep 2006
Cashier - Stockman - Unloader
As a Cashier I handled large sums of money while assisting customers complete thier transactions in a quick and efficient manner.
As a Stockman I pushed carts in the parking lot and assisted customers with carryouts of large or bulky items. Also assisted in maintanence work.
As an Unloader i would unload freight from trucks, bring it into the store and help stock shelves with merchandise.
Sep 2006 - Present
Bachelor of Science
Currently a student enrolled at the Massachusettls College of Liberal Arts. I am majoring in Business Administration with a double concentration in Sports Management and Marketing. In Sept of 2009 I will be a Senior and my expected graduation is May 2010