MCTS: SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
I am very interested to work on Business Intelligence (BI) and Big Data projects .
My goal is to become a data scientist(The real meaning of the term).
Open to others, eager to improve myself, I can adapt and I have a sense of responsibility.
I have a Microsoft Business Intelligence blog: http://microsoftbicoach.blogspot.com/
++ Business: Credit Risk Management, Corporate Credits, Retail Credits, Collateral management, Banking, Portfolio Monitoring.
++ My responsibilities:
- Interfaces development with the Core Banking Client's Systems: ETL (Extract, Load, Transform) Process Development : Offline (SSIS, T-SQL) and Online Mode (WCF.NET Web Services).
- Installation, Configuration and Integration of the Axe Finance Products remotely or on site to meet the clients requirements.
- Reporting (Crystal Reports, Windward and SSRS).
- Drafting technical documents.
- SQL Support tasks.
- Technologies: C#.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, SQL Server 2008 R2,T-SQL, Microsoft BI, Business Intelligence Developement Studio (BIDS), SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), XML, Business Intelligence Markup Language(BIML), Crystal Reports
Participation in the development of an instrument panel which offers indicators of follow-up of CA realized and the expenditure in overhead term as well as the development of the other spots in commercial management, accounting and taxation.
- Technologies: C#.NET, Visual Studio 2010, T-SQL, SQL Server 2008 R2.
Engineering of Intelligent Systems and Decision, RANKED 69/338