Solution Manager (Director) - Identity & Access Management & SIEM
Lead the Web Access Management and Security Information and Event Management disciplines in the Identity and Security Management consulting practice.
- Sold, planned and delivered multi-million dollar solutions in integrated Identity Management, Web Access Management, Federation and SIEM solutions for fortune 1000 companies across various industries with profit margins up to 38%.
- Overseen successful implementation of large scale integrated Identity Management, Web Access Management, Federation and SIEM solutions in various industries that resulted in up to 30% reduction in operating costs in employee provisioning and improved security risk management.
- Worked in close coordination with product management and product development and recognized for contributing significantly to enhancing the Web Access Management and SIEM product strategy, functionality, feature and scalability.
- Developed a graduated "Enterprise Security Maturity Model" that drives the assessment and roadmap for implementing Enterprise Information Security Monitoring and Management solutions.
- Pioneered "best practices" playbook for risk mitigated solution delivery at Novell. Authored and maintain the Web Access Management, Federation and SIEM best practices that increased productivity demonstrably. This resulted in increased consulting and channel partner delivery capacity contributing to increased revenues and high customer satisfaction.
- Personally designed and directed implementation of many high visibility, large scale Enterprise Web Access Management, Federation and SIEM solutions based on Business Risk Management Objectives.
- Developed strategies for Identity and Web Access Management and SIEM solutions in the managed services space. Defined strategies and approaches for partners in the Managed Services / Cloud Management space in creating offerings using Novell solutions.
- Created a high performing team that constantly exceeded utilization and quality objectives as a line manager for the services team comprising of up to 13 talented consultants and field support personnel.
- Honored with the President's Club 2006 Award for pioneering the "Best Practices Playbook" for Web Access Management solution planning and delivery that resulted in increased revenues through direct product sales and channel partner enablement.
- Twice conferred the "Team of Excellence" award for significant contribution to solution / product sales between 2009 and 2011