Class Teacher/ Math Planner (Grade 5)
PAKISTAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL JEDDAH - ENGLISH SECTION (PISJ-ES)
- Taught English, Science, Social Studies and Math in Grade 5.
- Monitoring and recording pupils' progress in administrative records.
- Responsible for preparing classes by ensuring the correct educational resources are in place.
- Preparing Progress Reports and Annual Report Cards.
- Preparing students for their exams by encouraging them and providing support.
- Assisting in the organization school events like trips, sports events etc.
- Preparing the Math lesson plans, delivering lectures, marking the classwork, homework, test and engaging the students in discussion process.
- Offering guidelines to every individual for his/her development.
- Inspiring students, getting them into discussions, and developing their skill sets.
- Arranging Math competitions so the students can enjoy the teaching process.
- Applying the different teaching methods so that teaching process won't be monotonous for the student.
- Preparing the study material for the classroom including interactive learning, textbooks, workbooks and group exercises.
- Organizing coursework for multiple courses at a time.
- Organizing and participating in staff meetings.