Assistant Outlet's Manager
Oct 2013 - Present
● Part of the pre-opening team ( opened in October 2014 )
● Setup standard operating procedures, concepts, strategies, MICROS and HACCAP standards for F&B
● Prepared the operating budgets for F&B for the year 2015 and 2016
● Manage the day-to-day operation of the outlets in accordance with established policies and procedures.
● Ensure prompt, efficient and accurate service in Food and Beverage operations with the aim of achieving the highest level of guest satisfaction. ● Meet and build a relationship with guests
● Act immediately on all guest complaints to ensure that corrections are made when possible.
● Assist in the planning of promotion, partnerships and marketing activities of the outlets.
● Monitor work of employees to ensure that established policies and procedures are being followed.
● Oversee all follow-up work to ensure non-recurrence of errors; works closely with departments to ensure compliance with established procedures.
● Counsel, guide and instruct assigned personnel in the proper performance of their duties.
● Manage diversity and communicates effectively across a multi-cultural environment.
● Prepare and coordinate the periodical performance reviews and one on ones with the team of managers.
● Taken corrective actions if necessary to ensure standards are maintained . ● Provide excellent guest satisfaction and increased productivity standards by utilizing available resources.
● Establish and administer training programs within the outlet, including new employee orientation.
● Coordinate the maintenance and development methods for high quality preparation of food and beverages.
● Maintain an efficient program of scheduling to ensure a high standard of service with the use of minimum man-hours.
● Maintain and instruct the team as to hygiene and safety policies and procedures and follows up to ensure hazards are eliminated.
● Perform other duties as assigned .