Endesa (Ventanilla Única Project)
December 2006 - At present
- Leading the implementation of a multi-lingual environment in Ventanilla Única, including managing the three technical teams (OpenSource, SAP/CRM y BW) and functional team as well as the dialogue with the client.
- Analysis, design and developing of a web based front-end solution, implemented using Open Source technologies, within the SAP ecosystem, based in SOA Architecture.
- Leading Java Platform Migration (1.4 to 5), including Axis.
- Managing a team of 6 people: the establishment of responsibilities, motivating and developing new team capabilities.
Telefónica Móviles (Quality Department)
June 2004 - November 2006
- Analysis and development of various tools for the maintenance of Service Level Agreement (both internal and external), and that automate the publication of web content for a better monitoring of compliance and their comparison with competing firms.
- Analysis and development of a tool for the analysis and profitability of outlets Movistar, including generation of web content.
- Implementation of various commercial actions: new developments for the client, Unisys tools.
- Responsible for the project and partner with the client.