MSc. in Telecommunication engineering with 17+ years professional experience. Bringing 10+ years of sales experience of mobile network infrastructure as well as services (national international scale). Deep Project Management experience.
- Overall company organizational view: Strategy, Accounting & Finance, Marketing & Sales, Management, Logistics and Operations.
- Highly Versatile background: By a broad spectrum of experience in different roles in different markets, small or big-sized companies, multi-technology environments, delivering complex projects throughout the whole sales and product development cycles. Including Systems design, integration, test, business development, pre-sales, sales, contract negotiations, 3PV, Business Processes, etc.
- International & multicultural Scope: On-site experience in 20+ countries in 5 continents. Business directly developed in 8 countries. Led cross-functional, multiple-location based teams up to 20 people. Currently, leading a 3/5-member sales team.
- Customer-facing: Most of my roles have demanded interface with all levels within customer's organization (C-Level, Procurement, Technical, Operations).
- Expert in sales of Technology, Systems, Solutions and Services to mobile operators (primarily) and SME/Large Enterprises, including on-premise and cloud-based solutions.
Highly effective under pressure, self-motivated (home-based, startup launched), creative (innovative business opportunities, technical features) and good communicator.