Senior Software Developer/Team Leader
ENTERPRISE SINGLE SIGN-ON SOLUTION
The company specializes in providing fast and secure access to enterprise resources. The company’s
flagship product is the v-GO Access Accelerator Suite, the leading solution set for speeding user access.
Chief Architect, Research and Development Team Leader, Senior Software Developer
- Supervised and leaded R&D team for integrating new approaches in the suite’s component development.
- Evaluated and planned script-based user credentials injections mechanisms.
- Applied the .NET workflow technologies and adapted existing code for reducing further programming and integration efforts.
- Designed, performed, and successfully integrated reporting engine for producing and collecting product enrollment and usage information.
- Analyzed and invented new approaches for using LDAP/DOMAIN shared password functionally.
- Negotiated and wrote detailed functional specification requirements from a high-level business specifications. Prepared and presented detailed implementation plans.
- Assisted to the sustaining engineers’ team in the product supporting and debugging.
- Reviewed and remodeled the code with more than million lines.
ADVANCED TEST ENGINE FOR A NEW MODULAR HAND-HELD TESTER
JUN 2009 – AUG 2009
Senior Software Developer
- Developed, debugged, and integrated QT-based UI and hardware communication parts of an embedded tester’s software.
- Installed, configured, and automated build environment and build process.
Eclipse IDE, C++, STL/Qt/QtEmbedded, Debian GNU/Linux, Mercury Quality Center
AUTOMATION SYSTEM FOR GLOBAL FINANSIAL ASSET MANAGER AND PROVIDER
JAN 2009 – JUN 2009
Software Architect, Senior Software Developer
- Analyzed the existing provider’s DB structure, shaped it into the optimized business layer objects
- Designed and developed WinForms, Excel-embedded rich desktop client for managing, monitoring, andreporting different financial parameters.
- Implemented SOA, created financial services exportable API through an ASP.NET web-service and
- integrated with them the desktop client.
- Insisted on using the Click-Once technology that allowed to deploy it on more than 1000 workstations.
MSVS 2008, VB.NET, C# 3.5, LINQ, ASP.NET, MS SQL 2008, TFS, DotNetNuke, CodeSmith, .netTiers
HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATION WORKFLOW AUTOMATION SYSTEM
AUG 2007 – DEC 2009
Senior Software Developer
The developed system is an all-round automation of patient intake process in healthcare organizations. The system consists of a smart-client application running on Windows-CE based kiosk hardware, a web-service that kiosk communicates with, administration portal and a physician’s web portal. There is also a set of web-services that allow integration with 3rd party software and services, such as EMR systems, Google Health, etc.
- Rewritten and remodeled existing web-based approach to the smart-clients WinCE based kiosk hardware.
- Invented and built highly-customized patient’s check-in interview workflow engine.
- Solved different challenging task during migrating web functionality to the WinCE and .NET CF
- Developed unique UI controls basing on a designer’s mock-ups .
- Analyzed customers’ requirements, designed and coded a new reporting system functionality.
- Engineered .NET desktop-based printing client, ASP.NET printing queue web-service, assembled intellectual MSI based client installer.
- Built Web UI for maintaining multi-culture kiosk resources.
- Maintained and added new functionality into a continuous-integration system.
MSVS 2005/2008, C#, C++, .NET Compact Framework, ASP.NET, MS SQL 2005, Spring.NET IoC, nUnint, nAnt, Wix/MSI, JIRA, SVN, RALLY, CruiseControl.NET, WinCE