Peppercorn, one of the first B2C contract automation startups, is the place where you can create your own contract in a few steps and in multiple languages.
- Created and mantained the library of automated contracts. Tasks: drafting the contract through use of conditional logic;
- Designed and implemented a successfull social media strategy;
- Organized and run the project “What’s on a lawyer’s mind”, with 300 participants, republished by the University of Cardiff;
- Rebranded the product as a cool, accessible instrument for freelancers and startups; defined the target market, fine-tuned the communication strategy;
- Collaborated with the UK magazine Startacus, providing legal content for SMEs and startups;
- Built an easy, sleek UX for the website;
- Obtained extensive coverage from the press (ABA Journal, The Lawyer, Slaw.ca, The Lawyerist)
Tools: Twitter analytics, Facebook insights, Google analytics, Google trends, SumAll, SimilarWeb, Alexa, Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey.